Powder colors are applicable on all metal surfaces. The advantages of powder colors include diversity of colors and designs, various glosses, environmental sustainability, high quality and strength, washing and cost-effectiveness. Due to preparation operations and curing in the furnaces with a temperature of 200 °C and the use of polyester resins, the colors are highly resistant against heat and UV rays.
Technical Specifications of the Electrostatic Color Unit
- Complete preparation process before coloring including degreasing, etching, dust-proofing and chromating
- The Use of OUT DOOR polyester colors resistant to sun rays
- Automatic color spray and a uniform color layer on the surface
- The use of continuous transfer line and curing furnace
- Product quality control during production
- Fully-automatic packing and the use of suitable gaskets between the profiles