Curtain Wall System
Curtain Wall Features:
- Glass thickness: 18-24 mm .
- It is preferred for high-rise expansive glazed buildings.
- Sash can be applied either inward or outward opening.
- Excellent water tightness, weather tightness and great strength without bolting or riveting.
- It’s visual appearance offers a continuous and expansive exterior glass which also increases esthetical value of building.
- Using fixing brackets.
- It is flexible against earthquake tensions and possible building subsidence thanks to its self-support features.
- In this system there is no need for gridding the frame work of façade due to the fact that lamel profile is attached to the building by fixing brackets.
- It enables to apply aluminium composite panel.
- It provides the advantage of separating the exterior colour from the interior colour of window.
- Available in wide range of powder coating colours , Anodizing and Wood effect designs.
- Excellent weather sealing by EPDM barriers.
- Lightweight structure and reducing dead load of building.